I'd vote for him!
"Walter For President" Video by Jeff Dunham - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=30037271@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@30037271
<object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=30037271,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,se condarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=30037271,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,se condarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>
"Walter for President" Part 2 Video by Jeff Dunham - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=31243360@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@31243360
<object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=31243360,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,se condarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=31243360,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,se condarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I'd vote for him!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Is anyone else going to see Jeff Dunham in Pikeville is Sept?
jeff dunham is hilarious
but id rather vote for peanut for president
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Everyone.....SILENCE...I KILL YOU!!!!!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone else going to see Jeff Dunham in Pikeville is Sept? </div></div>
I would if the tix weren't $40/ea.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone else going to see Jeff Dunham in Pikeville is Sept? </div></div>
I would if the tix weren't $40/ea. </div></div>
well worth the $40 though
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I wouldn't pay 40 bucks to see anyone.
Sir, you are a tightwad if you refuse to spend $40 American Dollars for a night of enjoyment.
Bookmarks